‘Skilling for Drilling’
DrillSkill Training was established by the Australian Drilling Industry Association (ADIA) to offer its members – and the drilling industry throughout Australia – a nationally Registered Training Organisation (RTO) capable of providing quality, relevant and flexible training and assessment support and services that should meet and exceed customer expectations.
Customised Training Packages
DrillSkill Training spends a lot of time engaging with clients in order to discuss, clarify and negotiate their specific training needs and requirements which enables us to design, develop and produce the most appropriate and relevant training and assessment plans and resources for our clients.
DrillSkill Training Courses
Our courses include but are not limited to:
• The new Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) packs for Drilling Operations (Cert II, III & IV)
• Queensland-specific qualifications in Oil and Gas (On Shore) and Coal Seam Gas (CSG)
• Safety training and support options for QLD members and clients in order to meet the requirements of the QLD Petroleum and Gas Act
• New simple process/application for converting your DRT qualification to a current RII qualification
• Conversion of Certificate IV TAA40104 to the current Certificate IV TAE40110
• Development and implementation of the New Traineeship/Qualification training resources specifically designed for workplace training (using qualified workplace trainer/assessors) which now include:
New easy-to-read/use Learner Guides/Manuals (for the workplace student/trainee)
New improved Workplace Assessment/Evidence Books (site assessments/evidence required on the job)
A new detailed Trainer Guide ( everything the workplace trainer/assessor needs to know for site)