The Australian Drilling Industry Association (ADIA) is the peak body representing the drilling industry nationally. Our membership is made up of individuals and companies committed to improving the skills, safety, and overall professionalism of the drilling industry. We are the voice of our members, providing collective representation on matters that affect them and their businesses.
You can download and read our Constitution here.
Members can obtain a hard copy by contacting the ADIA office.
Australian Drilling Industry Association actively:
- Promotes and supports the interests and welfare of all facets of the onshore drilling industry for approximately 800 members.
- Advances the professional standing of the industry though regular dialogue with state and federal agencies, industry bodies and the public at large.
- Assists members in increasing their skills and knowledge through regular needs-based training courses and seminars.
- Disseminates current issues, technical items and industry news to all members on a regular basis.
- Develops and promotes appropriate standards and practises, and liaises with designers and manufacturers to ensure that the most current technologies are appraised and utilised.
- Acts as the spokesperson for the membership we represent at conferences, seminars and appropriate forums, both within Australia and overseas.
Products and services available to our members
- Members-only advertising rates at our job centre
- Discounted rates for enrolments in our training courses
- Free entry to some events, including our sundowners
- Your own copy of Australasian Drilling magazine six times a year
- Searchable company details on ADIA’s website and in our annual members’ register (company members only)
- Discounted member tickets for annual WA Christmas Party
- Excellent networking opportunities within the drilling industry
- Discounted member rates at DRILL conferences
- Members-only health insurance deal with rt health fund
- Members resources available on ADIA’s website, including drilling contract templates
- Discounts to industry resources and publications
- Advocacy campaigns