The 2022 ADIA Board Director election has now open for nominations.
There are three positions available this year due to the number of Directors who are required to stand-down.
If you would like to nominate for a Board position see below for key information you need to know and a nomination form.
Key timeline dates to be aware of are:
- Monday, 15 August – Nominations open
- Monday, 5 September – Nominations close
- Thursday, 15 September – Ballot papers circulated. A ballot is necessary if there are more nominations than positions available. This year we will be using an electronic voting system for the first time.
- Friday, 14 October – Ballot papers close
- Thursday, 27 October – AGM and new Directors announced.